Sunday, August 16, 2015

Shoes that deserve an Homage




 

One of a woman's greatest achievements is to find those shoes that are elegant to go with almost every outfit and comfortable to wear them all day long. You can tell you have found them when the moment comes to throw them away and it is just so complicated.  

These shoes were great buddies for a couple of seasons and they deserve one last entry:

My navy blue summer loafers from Gloria Ortiz:



Absolutely perfect for a long day at work or for a walk in the city. I was even wearing them with my Dirndl at the Wiesn!


Beige Peep-toes from Massimo Dutti:

 

I must admit I had to walk into these shoes at the beginning, but once I did I fell in love completely <3 they are perfect for almost every occasion and now I am looking for their substitute... so hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment