Saturday, April 12, 2014

My New Travelling Buddy

I have always wanted a little backpack for travelling and weekend excursions. I went shopping today and found the perfect travelling match for me: the Longchamp pliage backpack. I got it in black because I think that it is more practical for travels and adventures, but it is also very pretty in other colors. Red and light blue would have been my second and third choice. 

The best thing about these bags is how little they weight and how little space they take up in your luggage when folded.


Le Pliage Backpack from Longchamp
Le Pliage Backpack from Longchamp (folded)



I also bought one of my favourite scents for the summer: the perfume Light Blue from Dolce and Gabbana. I got it in a convenient 25 ml bottle so that I can take it on my next trip. 

Light Blue from Dolce and Gabbana

I was very happy with my successful shopping spree todayand I am already looking forward to next week - Easter holidays, here I come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment