Barcelona


I love travelling during the Easter break, when you can start to enjoy the nice spring weather and visit places discovering their traditions in these significant days. At this time of the year Spain is full of beautiful, traditional Christian acts, and I decided to plan a trip mixing city sightseeing, sunny beach days and religious moments. 

First stop: Barcelona 
Barcelona is a great city to visit and discover unique corners. I had not been there for some time so I decided to spend two days visiting the greatest places and enjoying its beauty. 

One of the greatest ways to start a good, effective day full of walking is by having a nice breakfast. I enjoyed some room service at the hotel terrace before heading out to visit the most remarkable places that you cannot miss: Las Ramblas, el mercado de la Boqueria, la Basílica de Santa Maria del Mar, el Parque Güell and la Sagrada Familia.


Basílica de Santa Maria del Mar

La Sagrada Familia

Parque Güell
One of the things that I most loved of this city was how full of life, warm and colorful it is. It is also unexpectedly big, so prepare yourself to walk long distances and have a well- planed out day before you leave the hotel!







 

After this lovely visit I headed to the coast for some sunny days. I will be telling you about this second part of my Easter holidays in my next post!

Comments