Sunday, March 2, 2014

A Great Night


Last night was a lot of fun! I went out with some friends to a funny Italian restaurant in Schwabing, the student area in Munich. The place is called Saló and server Italian food. But the notable thing about this place is not the food, but the party atmosphere that the owner himself creates to get everyone into the party mood!




For the evening I chose to wear my new blazer from ONLY and a basic shirt from Peek & Cloppenburg (one of my favourite shops in Munich) along with my Hollister jeans and ankle boots from Hispanitas. I also wore my Tiffany rubedo pendant with interlocking circles and my Louis Vuitton bag.

Awkward face I know... but I was in a hurry and could not take more pictures!


Have a great Sunday and an even better start in the week tomorrow!






No comments:

Post a Comment