Weekend in Madrid

This weekend I flew to Madrid and had some nice, sunny days. 
It was short and sweet - I visited my family and friends and could relax and just enjoy the city.

When flying I always like to choose comfortable and warm clothes, like my black Zara leggings or this long knitted jacket from escorpion (last season)    

On Sunday I met some friends for Brunch at Ramses, an in restaurant in Madrid. The location is really great - right next to the Retiro, one of the cities natural lungs. 



It was really nice to see my girls Eva and Rachel, I get to see them now so little... we are each living in a different city! Eva is in Madrid and Rachel in London, so it was so great to be together in the same place for at least one day.   





































For the flight back I had my new acquisition for the German cold - tailor made ankle boots from Saint John Shoes, they are super warm!  

Comments