Wednesday, January 22, 2014

My Handkerchief Print Dress


   
Today I wore one of my favourite dresses. It is from last season's Massimo Dutti winter collection and I love it because it is perfect for infinite ocasions and I can use it in the winter and in the spring. It has this lovely handkerchief print in maroon tones and it is made 100% out of silk. 


 

I wore it with my Zara black cardigan and mini office bag and Massimo Dutti shoes. Totally Inditex from head to toes! I absolety love the fashion and style that defines these Spanish brands and all that they stand for.
Obstler - snapps of different yummy fruity flavours

Today after work my boyfriend picked me up and took me for a fun evening. First we went for a walk in the Viktualienmarkt, one of the most traditional and sweet places in Munich.

Funny Lederhosen Bretz'n

 






After dinner we went for dessert at one my favourities coffee shops in Munich: Wörners Café  They have really yummy sweets and drinks and it's also a nice place to have lunch or a midday snack.




And finally we went to the cinema and watched the funniest movie of the moment: The Wolf of Wall Street.

No comments:

Post a Comment