First Day at the Office

Today was my first day of work in the Munich office. The first days there are always introductory, administrative and set-up tasks that have to be carried out, so it is important to wear an outfit that is elegant for the office but at the same time practical and comfortable to be able to move around the building. 





I wore my Ralph Lauren white Oxford shirt with a blue Zara cardigan, navy blue Massimo Dutti trousers and one of my favourite pair of winter shoes - my Pikolinos.

 I chose for today my Michael Kors Jet Set Saffiano Travel Tote in beige.


 
Here is a close-up of the jewelry that I chose for my first day at the office:


I wore my Michael Kors watch and my Aristrocazy cross chain and earrings. I love this combination!












The two bracelets that I wore today are very special for me: the red one is a gift that my sister brought me from her trip to Ecuador. It is my good luck charm. The other bracelet is made of brown and green leather, the colors of the snake, and it is a gift from my brother due to my Chinese year. I have been wearing it all year long for prosperity and success, and I can assure you that it has worked for me magically.

Wearing them helps me have my family close to me, which is essential in special days like these.
Wish me luck!

Comments