Sunday, January 5, 2014

A walk in the Ostpark

Today I went for a lovely walk in the Ostpark. It is a park located in the east of the city (as the name reads) with lots of great public sport areas: an indoor pool (in the summer there is also an outdoor pool), an ice-skating rink (only in the winter season), soccer fields, table tennis facilities, etc. 

For lunch I stopped at a comfy restaurant called MichaeliGarten - Restaurant & Biergarten am Ostparksee which has really nice food and cakes. 



I had a Wiener Schnitzel, an Austrian dish. It consists of veal meat fried with bread crumbs. As a side dish there were potatoes and a yummy cranberry sauce (preiselbeersauce).















The outfit that I chose for today was comfortable and warm: 


I was wearing a jeans shirt from Massimo Dutti, black leggins from Zara, maroon mini office bag also from Zara and my Michael Kors watch. 

Of course when outside I was wearing a cozy winter parka that I will soon be showing in one of my posts.

I am so happy because tomorrow is a holiday! Enjoy the day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment